From: "douglasdexheimer" <drichardd@earthlink.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2014 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: Thunderbird Blind officially launched

Good thing I didn't try to download or run it yet; I would have gotten an "Eset Smart Security" message (Eset is my antivirus program) warning me that a threat was found in the file, and I would have wasted my bucks unnecessarily. I'll just wait to make sure nobody else reports any problems or till I think this thread has ended before I take the plunge. Also, I've been using Outlook Express as my email client for a number of years and don't want to risk losing a lot of important messages I've saved in my different email folders by having to ditch that program. Thanks again to John for his expert advice.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308