From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 5:58 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Firefox 5

Yep, at least in my experience with it, Firefox is about as accessible as
Internet Explorer. It comes down to a matter of preference, which one you
like better. The one advantage with Firefox is being able to use the
Webvisum add-on to solve capchas, along with labelling page elements and
sharing those labels automatically with other users.

At 05:13 PM 8/25/2011, you wrote:
But is it worth upgrading? I mean, does Mozilla have a good track
record of accessibility?