From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Aidan
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 1:14 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: DEC-TALK Express Service

Wel, there are good advantages to use the hardware units, I love dubble talk
and I'm so glad they stil make it. I want to get one. Its good to take off
the memory from your pc and let the synth do it, no wunder that jaws
sometimes keep quiet when it or windows freezes. At least a hardware unit
can stil speak then sometimes. I would love to here from people who stil use
or own one of the older units such as the Apollo aksent and such. Great
stuff and stil valuable.

On 15/04/2014, Bob Moore <ka5eta@swbell.net> wrote:
Boy I wish I could. I have two and can't use them. I have tried the
dusb to ceal adaptors and just can't get them to work with windows 7 and
Jaws.