Re: jaws 15 and reading comments in office 2010

Tom macha <toml614@...>

This is a windows 8 machine laptop. The commands previously discussed did not work. Thanks, tom

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Ann Byrne
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎April‎ ‎14‎, ‎2014 ‎7‎:‎11‎ ‎PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.

In Help, it says shift+apostrophe will read one comment, and
control+shift+apostrophe will put them in a list. Windows key + b is
supposed to list all comments, footnotes, endnotes, etc.

Good luck!

Hello everyone how are you? I am running Jaws 15 and trying to read
comments in office 2010. When I use control shifp apshtrifie it will
read one comment. Is there away to get it to read all comments as I
arro down? Thanks for help in advance, tom macha

Sent from Windows Mail