Re: Thunderbird Blind officially launched

john.falter

I find getting into and using the addressbook awkward because I must tab across several times, then down, then across to get to my contacts.
I wondered if your scripts made it more convenient.

On 4/13/2014 7:28 PM, John Martyn wrote:
It can, what is the problem with it?
John
On 4/13/2014 3:39 PM, john.falter wrote:
Hi John:
Do your scripts address the Thunderbird addressbook?

On 4/12/2014 7:02 PM, John Martyn wrote:
Hi all,
A new script that supports braille for a free email client called mozilla thunderbird is now available. Much testing has gone into this and a stable working version is at:
www.ThunderbirdBlind.com
Please feel free to visit the site. For those using windows live mail, ditch that and get with the program!
Cheers,
John Martyn
www.DoItBlind.com

---