From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2014 1:01 PM
Subject: RE: DEC-TALK Express Service

Dave,

Have you tried them out? I haven't plugged mine into my Win7 system for so long that I can't remember where I attached it, but I do recall that JAWS typically picks it up in Com1. As you'll recognize from the parts, there'll be another cable for the AC adaptor. Then make sure JAWS is set up to recognize it as a synthesizer via the utilities menu.

One of mine that I recently bought off another user works imperfectly, so I'd be glad to know of a repair place. However, the one I bought from the dealer maybe twenty years ago still works fine.