Re: Few groups you all might be interested in

Minar Singh <singhminar@...>

hi,
Mahin, I'm unable to subscribe these groups. in message body I wrote
subscribe and hit enter on the send button but the email didn't get
send.
please help.
Thanks and regards.

On 12/2/15, Maheen via Groups.io <maheen.wick31=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

I promise I will do it just this one time only, so I would really appreciate
it if you won't jump down my throat nor ban me. If you are interested in
joining my tech group, please feel free to do so.
technical-support-for-screen-readers+subscribe@groups.io
Another one is to talk about any music and to post reviews, or talk about
music in general, but no sharing on this group.
discover-music+subscribe@groups.io
Another one is a sharing group where you can share audiobooks and music.
everythingmusictalk-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
last one: my-daily-living. This group you can share your daily tasks and
make new friends, plus share what's bothering you etc.
my-daily-living+subscribe@groups.io
Sincerely, Maheen.
--
Minar Singh www.kanchantrustcalcutta.org.