Upgrading to 8.1 soon and have a couple questions

Cal

Hi. I'm still using XP and JAWS 11, but am hoping to upgrade to 8.1 in the near future. I'm curious to know a few things.

1. Is there anyplace you can direct me to that gives an overview of 8.1. >From what I gather, most things have been renamed, i.e. it seems as if "apps" has replaced "programs" and Windows Explorer has a new name. Is there a site that explains all these changes so they're not totally foreign to me when I do upgrade to 8.1?

2. Can I use Office 2014 with V15?

Just a couple of questions to begin with. I hope somebody can enlighten me. Thank you for reading.