From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Nicole Massey
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2014 5:22 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Movies for the blind

I've had great luck with AMC here in Texas. They set the headset the right
way all the time.
One note, though -- most of the time the headphones on these systems are not
the best. Many of the receiver boxes use a standard headphone jack, so you
can bring your own higher quality headphones. I've found this improves the
sound quality a lot.