Few groups you all might be interested in

Maheen <maheen.wick31@...>

Hi all,

I promise I will do it just this one time only, so I would really appreciate it if you won't jump down my throat nor ban me. If you are interested in joining my tech group, please feel free to do so.
Another one is to talk about any music and to post reviews, or talk about music in general, but no sharing on this group.
Another one is a sharing group where you can share audiobooks and music.
last one: my-daily-living. This group you can share your daily tasks and make new friends, plus share what's bothering you etc.
Sincerely, Maheen.