Re: Question about Outlook 2007.

david <davidwhitehead1957@...>

There are 2 ways to access the outlook contacts.

The first way is,
Ctrl+shift+b=book,
This will land you on an search edit field, So you could type in a contact's
name to search, Or, you could tab once to get into the list of contacts, Now
use your arrow keys, If you would want to send a message to a particular
contact while you're inside the contacts, Just arrow to the contacts
name/email, Now press ctrl+n=new message, Note, the person's information, is
already placed into the to field, thus, you land on the subject, If you tab,
you're placed into the body of the message.
The second way to access you're contacts,
Ctrl+#3 on the numbers row,
You land inside the contacts,
Tab once to the edit field, type a contacts name,
Shift+tab, the name should be their.

Adding contact;

Here's a couple ways you can do this.

The first way, is,

Press ctrl+shift+c
This will place you on a screen where you can add a contact, Use the tab key
to access the criteria, Once you've completed filling in the various fields,
Press escape key, and say yes to save.
The second way is,

1, open a message from the person whom you wish to add/reply to,

2, now shift+tab until you hear;
From: the person's name and email address; Move your left arrow to highlight
the name/email

3, press the applications key,
Up arrow and enter on,
Add to outlook contacts,

Note, your now being placed into a screen with all the information, Name,
email address, Etc.
If your satisfied with the name&email,
Just press the escape key, your being ask, if you wish to save this
information, just say yes.

Hope this helps.