From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces+dhk55=comcast.net@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf
Of Michael Mote
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2014 2:06 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Question about Outlook 2007.

Hi folks! I was trying to add some contacts from emails that I have sent to
me already, and I have a couple of JAWS issues. The first is how I can
click on the option to add to the contacts list, without having touse my
JAWS cursor? Is there a way to do this? The second issue regards finding a
list of all of the email addresses that are saved in the auto complete
folder. Where is the folder located? I am using Outlook 2007.