Re: Question about Outlook 2007.

Melissa Stott <mstott69@...>

When I used to use Outlook, pressing alt+T should take you to the tools page, and there you should be able to add a contact. Do this while you are in the message. I haven't used it for a few years, but that's what I remember.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Mote
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2014 2:06 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Question about Outlook 2007.

Hi folks! I was trying to add some contacts from emails that I have sent to
me already, and I have a couple of JAWS issues. The first is how I can
click on the option to add to the contacts list, without having touse my
JAWS cursor? Is there a way to do this? The second issue regards finding a
list of all of the email addresses that are saved in the auto complete
folder. Where is the folder located? I am using Outlook 2007.