Re: Accessible TV Listings

Maria Campbell <lucky1inct@...>

Thanks. This may be working again.
I left it because it wasn't before.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
Then the world will know peace.

On 4/4/2014 11:35 AM, john.falter wrote:
Try tvguide.com.
enter zip then choose provider.

On 4/3/2014 9:07 PM, Brad Martin wrote:
For years I've used Zap2It for TV Listings. Well, they have a whole new and unimproved design. Now every single solitary channel my cable provider offers is loaded into my grid, as opposed to just my favorite channels. Now there's so much information that JAWS can't find the episode descriptions if I click on a show. So I'm interested. Have you found a website for TV Listings that works with JAWS--aside from the old Zap2It of course, which is apparently gone for good. I've already sent them some strongly worded feedback.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Brad

---