you can drag them to another location using the Jaws cursor:
1. Move to the program's button that you want to move.
2. Press Insert + Numpad Minus to route the Jaws Cursor to the PC cursor, and then press Insert + Numpad Slash to lock the left mouse button, in other words, start holding it down.
3. Press Numpad Plus to switch back to using the PC cursor, and then press either Left Arrow or Right Arrow the number of times which is the number of positions which you want to move the program either to the left or right respectively. This moves the PC cursor to the position where you want the program to end up.
4. Press Insert + Numpad Minus to route the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor, and press Insert + Numpad Slash to unlock the left mouse button, in other words, stop holding it down.
5. Finally, press Numpad Plus to switch back to the PC cursor.
Hi All, Is it possible to rearrange items pinned to the windows 7 taskbar
without "dragging" them to another location. The only instructions I
found online employ the click and drag method. Any help appreciated. I am using Jaws 15, if that makes a difference. Thanks --