Re: Accessible TV Listings

Maria Campbell <lucky1inct@...>

I found that if you enter on the title of the episode, you see the description.
What I don't like is the inability to click on the link for each individual channel to see the whole schedule day by day.
I informed the feedback of this.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
Then the world will know peace.

On 4/4/2014 10:06 AM, Maria Campbell wrote:
Oh no!
I just went to zap2it, and I see what you mean.
I need to play with it a bit and see what I can do with it, if anything.
Yesterday it was fine.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
Then the world will know peace.

On 4/3/2014 8:07 PM, Brad Martin wrote:
For years I've used Zap2It for TV Listings. Well, they have a whole new and unimproved design. Now every single solitary channel my cable provider offers is loaded into my grid, as opposed to just my favorite channels. Now there's so much information that JAWS can't find the episode descriptions if I click on a show. So I'm interested. Have you found a website for TV Listings that works with JAWS--aside from the old Zap2It of course, which is apparently gone for good. I've already sent them some strongly worded feedback.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Brad