From: Jean Menzies
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2014 7:48 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: my word doc says heading on every line

Hello Kevin,

I'm wondering if this is a Jaws problem and not a formatting issue. I have
seen problems in the past with versions of Jaws, maybe 9 and 10 (not sure on
versions), where Jaws said everything was a heading and it wasn't. When you
check the character formatting with insert-F, is the heading style applied?

Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time remembering what the fix was. I have a
vague recollection of something in HTML settings that said headings
checkbox, but again, old versions and several years ago.

You might want to try removing your Jaws settings for Word and see if that
fixes this problem. Assuming here that it is a Jaws problem. What does it do
with a new document? Does it still say Heading?

Jean