Re: Accessible TV Listings

Cindy

Tv listings are available on News line.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Martin Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 9:07 PM To: The Jaws for Windows support list. Subject: Accessible TV Listings

For years I've used Zap2It for TV Listings. Well, they have a whole new and unimproved design. Now every single solitary channel my cable provider offers is loaded into my grid, as opposed to just my favorite channels. Now there's so much information that JAWS can't find the episode descriptions if I click on a show. So I'm interested. Have you found a website for TV Listings that works with JAWS--aside from the old Zap2It of course, which is apparently gone for good. I've already sent them some strongly worded feedback.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Brad