are you using the windows mail that comes with windows 7?
or is it one you downloaded & installed?

best wishes

At 05:34 AM 8/25/2011, you wrote:
there should be a view attachment command listed in the jaws help topic.it's probably the same command as outlook express or windows live mail

-----Original Message----- From: bill Deatherage
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 2:50 AM
To: jfw@...
Subject: jaws command to open files in windows mail

Hello,
is there a jfw command to open attachments in windows mail? a friend was helping my wife with her Resume and edited it and made some changes and sent it back as an attachment Now I have the e-mail message I am not sure how to open it? I am using JFW and windows 7 mail.
your help would be greatly appreciated.
Bill Deatherage
if you would like to contact me off list my e-mail address is: billd@...
thank you in advance.