From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 7:39 PM
Subject: Re: Screen-accessible hardware partition software

Hello Dave:

I have Partition Magic for Windows XP. Unfortunately, when I tried to use
Partition Magic to see all the partitions on the laptop's hard drive, the
hidden partition containing the Windows installation system, did not show up
at all. All I could see, was the main partition for Drive C, the Restore
partition and the partition containing the HP Tools.

Thank you for the suggestion though.

I am coming to the conclusion, that I am going to need the assistance of
someone with sight, who can use a utility in Unix to do what I want to do.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber