Screen-accessible hardware partition software

Dave Durber

Hello everyone:

I have an HP laptop.

On the hard drive, there is a hidden partition, containing an install of Windows 7, Home Ultimate, which came with the system when I purchased the computer.

I now wish to install Windows 7 Professional instead.

Obviously, I will need to remove the hard drive from the laptop and connect it to another computer.

I know that I can use the Windows Disk Manager to remove the visible partitions. However, The Windows Disk Manager, will not show the hidden partition.

Does anyone on the list, know of any hard drive partitioning software or hard drive disk management software, which is accessible using a screen-reader, that will enable me to unhide the hidden partition, so that I can delete it?

Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation

Sincerely:

Dave Durber