From: "Jim L" <jimscave@tpg.com.au>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 12:09 PM
Subject: audio recorder

Heya Folks,

Can anyone recommend an audio recorder software program that works great
with Windows 7 and Jaws 15. I use to use Total Recorder on my old XP PC but
for some stupid reason the Windows 7 version won't allow to exclude
programs, in other words I can record my radio streams etc but it also
records my Jaws speech which is so annoying.

So please advise on some programs that can record my radio streams directly
and exclude my Jaws screen reader.
And that also works wonderful with Jaws

Cheers,

Jim