Re: Remote access with JAWS.

Brent Harding

I think FS charges another $200 to add the remote feature to his license. Also, Jaws needs to be installed on both his machine and the remote one he would be controlling. I think all the competing solutions require installation at both ends though.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Mote" <miketmote73@gmail.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 3:33 PM
Subject: Remote access with JAWS.

Hi folks! I am sending this message on behalf of a friend who has asked me
to find out what is the best solution for JAWS and Remote Access.
Specifically, he asked me about the Microsoft remote access, and if if works
with JAWS or not. Anyone use this, or have recommendations for what he can
use? Many thanks!