From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jean Menzies
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 2:46 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: accessible dvd software

Windows Media Player Version 12 under Windows 8 and 8.1 no longer supports DVD playback. I'm just searching and may have discovered how to add this functionality. Will post later if I find anything. BTW, I heard that Microsoft removed this feature to help keep the cost of Windows down. They no longer license this functionality in WMP.

Jean