Re: Being asked to reauthorize a win 7 machine though nothing has changed

northstar1950@...

that happens and you can try a system restore to an earlier date and that can fix the problem. even a cd-rom update can mess with a key.

Legend has it that on Friday 3/28/2014 01:24 AM, Kimberly said:
Hi All,

Recently my windows 7 computer prompted me to reauthorize Jaws even though no changes had been made to the system. I have a couple keys remaining but am loathe to waste one on what seems like an operational glitch.

Has anyone else seen this behavior? If so, how did you handle it?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone