From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Kimberly
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2014 2:25 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Being asked to reauthorize a win 7 machine though nothing has changed

Hi All,

Recently my windows 7 computer prompted me to reauthorize Jaws even though no changes had been made to the system. I have a couple keys remaining but am loathe to waste one on what seems like an operational glitch.

Has anyone else seen this behavior? If so, how did you handle it?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone