From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces+kimsansong=aol.com@lists.the-jdh.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 5:37 AM
To: kimsansong@aol.com
Subject: Message Rules & This List

Hi All,

I don't know what happened but, all the messages from this list are coming
into my In-box instead of going to the folder I assigned them to go with a
filter / rule! For whatever reason I can't make a message filter / rule for
this list anymore. I used to have a filter for this list but, the criteria
I used to make the filter / rule doesn't show in the headers any more. i.e;
the, To, field / header is where I used to get either 1 of the following:

'jfw@lists.the-jdh.com'

Or,

'The Jaws for Windows support mailing list'

Well, the only thing that shows in the, To field now, is my email address.
There isn't anything in any of the other headers that can be used to make a
filter / rule. Am I the only 1 experiencing this or, have others
encountered this problem? All input will be appreciated. Thanks much.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my iBarstool.