From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of 2.g.i
Sent: 24 August, 2011 3:43 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: how to activate audio in safe mode

Hi every body, I am new to the list & didnt know about the no atatchement rule.
so sorry about the text files not getting through to you.
I notice Mike and Barbar posted a link to sendspace to download them from, I have done this & they are the same ones.
I am also a VIP & as I said before I have used them many many times on many many diferent system boards. They work on xp, w7 32 & 64 bit.

I read that someone said they would like to be able to see the keys so I have pasted a copy of the text file below.
Also glad to see that people are being careful.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{4D36E96C-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="[6cFgE][S?û?d, ?ìdeô ??d gª?è ¢o?tr?l?è?š !!! !!! !]"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Network\{640167b4-59b0-47a6-b335-a6b3c0695aea}]
@="Portable Media Devices"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Network\AudioEndpointBuilder]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Network\Audiosrv]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Network\HdAudAddService]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Network\HDAudBus]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Network\drmkaud]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Network\MMCSS]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{4D36E96C-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
@="[6cFgE][S?û?d, ?ìdeô ??d gª?è ¢o?tr?l?è?š !!! !!! !]"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{640167b4-59b0-47a6-b335-a6b3c0695aea}]
@="Portable Media Devices"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\AudioEndpointBuilder]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Audiosrv]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\HdAudAddService]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\HDAudBus]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\drmkaud]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MMCSS]
@="Service"

At 09:06 PM 8/23/2011, you wrote:
the one previously spoke about was supposed to
only work in windows 7, not XP...

*sighs*

I...
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.