From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of sandy
stegmayer
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 3:25 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: still have that issue with word

Hi Steve... first time I'm seeing this post so please forgive me if this
suggestion has already been given.
To add a new folder to be used with Word 10, I go to my lists of documents
in the libraries and do an alt-f and arrow down to where it says 'new
folder' and hit enter twice. Then I type the name in the edit. Hit enter and

you have a new folder which is accessible with Word.
Hope this helps
Sandy