Tom:
I know what you are talking about. This is not the bug I was referencing; however, sometimes control plus en will cause links to activate that otherwise will not.

Sent from my iPhoneter

On Mar 22, 2014, at 12:24 PM, "T. Civitello" <tcivi31@...> wrote:

I have had this problem. Running Jaws 15 under Windows 7. In fact I often come across links that Will not activate when pressing enter. I can usually get them to go with the Jaws cursor, although the Route Jaws to PC usually doesn't work very well. Tom

-----Original Message----- From: Cristóbal
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2014 9:49 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: A Genuine Bug

Just tried this out on IE 11 on a Win7 machine running JFW 15 Pro. The
command seems to work as intended. I exicuted this Jaws command while on
edit fields, buttons, combo boxes and checkboxes and every time I selected a
different form field be with the the spacebar or enter button, I was taken
to that spot. I tried it from different edit fields on different webpages
and nothing buggy happened.