From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 9:56 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Mozilla Firefox

Latest Version of Firefox is 28.0.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brad Martin" <brad@formyfriends.org>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 5:25 PM

I don't find that it makes much difference personally. At work I have JFW
10, and at home I have 15. They pretty much function about the same with
the latest and greatest version of Firefox, which I think is 27.

Brad

On 3/19/2014 7:18 PM, Barbara Corner wrote:
Which version of Mozilla firefox is best to use with JAWS version 14?

Thanks!

Bar & Luxy (the Deluxe model of the black lab)

signature database 9564 (20140319) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 9564 (20140319) __________

http://www.eset.com