avast internet security

Christopher Stouton

hello, listers, My name is Christopher Stouton and I was wondering if anyone could answer a quick question for me. I need to know weather or not I can use avast internet security with jaws 15. I’m thinking about purchasing they’re internet security package as I’ve heard it’s one of the best around, but mostly from sighted people. does any one have any ideas as to what the status of accessibility with jaws and avast internet security is? if not which paid internet security program is best, because the free ones don’t look to be any good including Microsoft security essentials.