Re: Mozilla Firefox

Brad Martin

Ah, mine hasn't updated yet. I'm still running 27.01. It's working well, so I haven't made any changes in the past month or so. Honestly, for the most part I have better luck with it and JAWS than with Internet Explorer 11, and we're finding it works better with www.uwfreetaxes.org than IE11 for sure.

On 3/19/2014 8:56 PM, Bill White wrote:
Latest Version of Firefox is 28.0.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad Martin" <brad@formyfriends.org>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: Mozilla Firefox

I don't find that it makes much difference personally. At work I have JFW 10, and at home I have 15. They pretty much function about the same with the latest and greatest version of Firefox, which I think is 27.

Brad

On 3/19/2014 7:18 PM, Barbara Corner wrote:
Which version of Mozilla firefox is best to use with JAWS version 14?

Thanks!

Bar & Luxy (the Deluxe model of the black lab)

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 9564 (20140319) __________

http://www.eset.com