From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marianne
Denning
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 8:36 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Electronic Signatures on documents

I signed a plain piece of paper,
scanned it in,
saved it as a Microsoft Word 2010 document.
It shows up as an image so I copy the image and place it where it needs to
go on the document or form.
There is also a way to save it as a picture and then insert that picture
where you want it but I haven't done it enough to feel confident about
explaining it.

On 3/18/14, Barbara Hansen <the2skibears@embarqmail.com> wrote:
Hello to all,

I need some good instructions concerning the process for doing an
electronic signature on a grant application. This is an online
application and I have never done one before. I have no idea where to
start for producing an electronic signature. Any assistance you can
offer, would be greatly appreciated.

Barbara Hansen

---
protection is active.