From: "Dani L Pagador" <axs.brl@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 3:54 PM
Subject: RE: Keystroke for Accessing Path Name in Save As Dialog?

Hi, Harry.
Thanks for this info. I do that shift+tab twice thing, but run in to the
danger of Windows hijacking a filename in the folder it points to and
renaming the file I want to save to that hijacked filename. I haven't
figured out why Windows 7 does this, and it makes me nuts. So I use the
Insert+b function and wait for JFW to get done reading through the dialog
controls in the Save As window.

Thanks,
Dani