From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 6:58 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: UBit App / Program Makes Navigating Ribbons Easier

Hi All,

Thank you all for your input & advice. I found a little App / program
that makes navigating the ribbons much easier, much like navigating the
menues in XP.

http://www.ubit.ch/software/ubitmenu-languages/

Press the letter, H, to navigate by heading when on the website & you
should land on:

Heading UBitMenu for Office 2007, 2010 and 2013 Shortcuts

Now arrow down to:

. Download English UBitMenu

To get the download.

for private use (free for private use). This setup will work with
Office 2007, 2010 and 2013.
Close all open Office programs before installing!

Steps for using:

After installing the UBit program do the following to access the
menues:
1. Press the, Alt key, to open the menu bar.
2. Right arrow 2 times to the, Menu tab, & press enter.
3. Now you can tab from menu to menu. When you are on the menu you
want you'll hear, File button dropdown, for example so, press the
spacebar to open the dropdown list & you can down or up arrow through
the list of options.
4. When you are on the option you want press enter or if you hear an
option / button, press the spacebar to open.

HTH
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.