UBit App / Program Makes Navigating Ribbons Easier
Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>
Thank you all for your input & advice. I found a little App / program that
makes navigating the ribbons much easier, much like navigating the menues in
Press the letter, H, to navigate by heading when on the website & you should
Heading UBitMenu for Office 2007, 2010 and 2013 Shortcuts
Now arrow down to:
• Download English UBitMenu
To get the download.
for private use (free for private use). This setup will work with Office
2007, 2010 and 2013.
Close all open Office programs before installing!
Steps for using:
After installing the UBit program do the following to access the menues:
1. Press the, Alt key, to open the menu bar.
2. Right arrow 2 times to the, Menu tab, & press enter.
3. Now you can tab from menu to menu. When you are on the menu you want
you'll hear, File button dropdown, for example so, press the spacebar to
open the dropdown list & you can down or up arrow through the list of
4. When you are on the option you want press enter or if you hear an option
/ button, press the spacebar to open.
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...