From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Stephanie
Switzer
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2014 3:29 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: JAWS and tablets

Hi! :)
I have the asus transformer book t100. It has an attach keyboard, and is
running windows 8.1. However, it may be difficult to find one. :) Best of
luck, and sorry for just responding now. I just saw this.

On 3/3/14, Loreal Lavigna <Llavigna2@aol.com> wrote:
Hello, I know t

Hi

S has been asked before but I cannot find the message referencing a
particular product. I'm looking at the possibility of getting a
tablet but want one with a keyboard attached already. Of course I do
know it needs to run a full version of Windows 8 pro or standard.
What would be recommended?

Loreal