-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-
jdh.com] On Behalf Of Starner, Alicia M.
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 16:02
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: new member and a question

Hello All,

My name is Alicia and I am a college student in Central Missouri
working
toward a BSW (Bachelors in Social Work). In addition to being a
fulltime
student, I am a mother of three teenagers, I serve on several
committees and
boards, and am married to a wonderful husband of 15 years.

My question is regarding Word 2007 and JAWS. I am using JAWS 12 and
Word 207
and wonder how to get a running header on the top of the page. I have
to put
the title of my paper on the left and the page numbers on the right.
Needless to say, I have been working at this all day and can't find a
solution. I am sure it is easy, but I can't figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alicia