Re: Using AVG Security 2011 with JAWS

djasister@...

What is that baught verstion?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Spiry Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 5:54 PM To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' Subject: RE: Using AVG Security 2011 with JAWS

I'm using AVG pro and it works fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Nickus de Vos
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 6:01 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Using AVG Security 2011 with JAWS

Hi I am looking for a new anti virus program, planning to buy AVG 2011 but
will first try out the free version also s\using latest jaws 12 and windows
7.

I assume you mean the free version? it is wise to ask since for a time a few years ago avg. stopped working with jaws,but latter changed their minds after many protests, I used to use it but not now my reason and I am not sure why this happens is although I set it correctly once information was saved in an external drive and then put onto another computer avg tags them very often as attachments,when they are not. also getting rid of it is hard it needs almost digging out of your registry,I am using essentials and malware bytes,hope I have spelt that right,and on both a windows 7 machine and an old XP and they are fine regards Dorothy laptop