new member and a question

Starner, Alicia M. <astarner@...>

Hello All,

My name is Alicia and I am a college student in Central Missouri working
toward a BSW (Bachelors in Social Work). In addition to being a fulltime
student, I am a mother of three teenagers, I serve on several committees and
boards, and am married to a wonderful husband of 15 years.

My question is regarding Word 2007 and JAWS. I am using JAWS 12 and Word 207
and wonder how to get a running header on the top of the page. I have to put
the title of my paper on the left and the page numbers on the right.
Needless to say, I have been working at this all day and can't find a
solution. I am sure it is easy, but I can't figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alicia