Re: question about JAWS verbosity

Marianne Denning

Thank you so much. I was looking all over setting center but,
obviously, didn't look in user. Luckily, I have other JAWS versions
on my computer so have switched back to 14 since words was driving me
crazy.

On 3/2/14, Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@...> wrote:
Go to settings center (jaws+6), then hit ctrl+shift+d to switch to the
default configuration,arrow down and open the "User" group, then down
arrow a couple times to typing echo.

On 3/2/14, Marianne Denning <marianne@...> wrote:
I feel really stupid here. I installed JAWS 15 yesterday and in the
process of setting it up I said I wanted words. I prefer letters but
can't find where to make the change. Please help!

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053

Soronel Haetir