From: "Ford, Tim (CDPH-OLS)" <Tim.Ford@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 3:30 PM
Subject: How To Use JAWS with Hulu

Is Hulu.com accessible? My daughter sent me a link to a hulu video. It started on its own just by my clicking on the link. However, I could not find any buttons for play, pause, rewind, etc. I am running JAWS 13, and will be getting version 15 soon, in case the newer version is needed. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Sincerely.
Tim Ford