From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Nickus de Vos
Sent: 23 August 2011 16:47
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Using AVG Security 2011 with JAWS

Hi just downloaded AVG 2011 30 day trial version. I don't know how it
was before but the current version is accessible. I won't say 100% but
it's useable. I was able to go in to the control pannel change some
settings, I'm able to click on all buttons and I'm currently busy
doing a scan.

On 8/23/11, Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi I am looking for a new anti virus program, planning to buy AVG 2011
but will first try out the free version also s\using latest jaws 12
and windows 7.

On 8/23/11, Dorothy <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@zen.co.uk> wrote:
I assume you mean the free version? it is wise to ask since for a time a
few years ago avg. stopped working with jaws,but latter changed their
minds
after many protests, I used to use it but not now my reason and I am not
sure why this happens is although I set it correctly once information was
saved in an external drive and then put onto another computer avg tags
them
very often as attachments,when they are not. also getting rid of it is
hard
it needs almost digging out of your registry,I am using essentials and
malware bytes,hope I have spelt that right,and on both a windows 7
machine
and an old XP and they are fine regards
Dorothy laptop