Re: JAWS and Total Recorder

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Hi, its really rotten rubbish, total recorder works with all systems
from xp onwords. Just instal the latest wich is 8.5 and except the
instalers defaults, and you will be good to go. Iam not sure of wlm
but I asume it must be quite simular. I try to use the client wich
comes with the guide program as its easyer, but don't no much about
those clients and the hole windows life mail package after all.

On 23/02/2014, ct <relayer@...> wrote:
I'm finally going to take the plunge and upgrade from XP to 8.1, but have
heard somewhere that Total Recorder will no longer work on operating systems
above XP or that it requires some sort of work-around with two sound cards
or something like that. Could someone please clarify this issue for me,
please?

Also, is WLM just as easy to use as OE is on XP? E-mail is one thing I'm
kind of nervous about after I upgrade.

Thanks for your input.