From: "Dave "Farfar" Carlson" <dgcarlson@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: Which version of the iTunes software to use

Dave,

Works out of the box, but it's a very busy interface and take a while to
figure out how it's organized. Part of the problem I had was with controls
that didn't makes sense, so that I didn't realize I could press enter or
spacebar on them.

There are a set of scripts for iTunes developed by John Martin that take
some of the mystery out of iTunes, called Blind Scripts. I believe his web
site is www.doitblind.com
like a tab that could be
Dave Carlson
Soon-to-be Oregonian, retired, full-time Farfar, musician, and woodworker