From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dave "Farfar"
Carlson
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 11:23 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Free Antivirus software with Jaws

Yes, I just checked my Windows 7 32-bit installation. I am running MS
Security Essentials, and I see that Windows Defender is available on my
machine, but currently turned off. Here's the message it gives in that
dialog:

Windows Defender
If you are using another program that checks for harmful or unwanted
software, use the Action Center to check that program's status.
If you would like to use this program, click here to turn it on.

Dave Carlson
Soon-to-be Oregonian retired sales engineer, and full-time Farfar, musician,

and woodworker.
dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net