From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Rhonda Partain
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2014 9:48 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: question about possibly applying for a job

I have thought about applying to a place called Omni Call near me. This is
an answering service. They tell me they use infinity software for their
agents to record calls. I can't seem to find any information about
accessibility with Jaws. I even went on the Infinity site and sent in a
request to tech support, and left a voice mail with no answer. Nothing on
the internet answers my question. I see others havve inquired about this
software; but no answer as to whether it is accessible or not. I suspect it
isn't or someone would have found out by now. So, question is, is it a waste
of time to apply when I don't even suspect the software is accessible?
Thank you for your thoughts
Rhonda Partain.