From: douglasdexheimer
To: Freedom Scientific Technical Support ; jfw@freelists.org
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 5:15 PM
Subject: drawbacks with Jaws 11

We activated Jaws 11 but I found that in MSWord the Focus display doesn't read an entire line even when it is set for 80 characters. I wish there was a simple way to make the display behave in Jaws 11 like it does in Jaws 9.
Also, what can be done to make the activation dialogs more accessible to the blind user so he doesn't need to depend on sighted help or Jaws Tandem?
Thirdly, How do I go to the Default.jcf if control shift d is a shortcut I created for the My Documents application? I can't find a shortcut page in the properties for My Documents.
I look forward to your answers soon and thanks very much.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308