From: "Barbara Corner" <bcorner@columbus.rr.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2014 1:24 PM
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: new computer

I need to get a new computer as my old desktop is 3.5 years old and is slow
to boot up. Unfortunately it has to run Windows 7 because the scripts I
have for JFW for a program I use at work would all have to be rewritten if I
used Windows 8 and JFW 15. Can anyone recommend a computer?

thanks!

Bar & Luxy (the Deluxe model of the black lab)